Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Zubrix Technologies!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of “Zubrix Technologies Private Limited's” Websites, located at www.zubrixtechnologies.com and websites from its subdomains.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Zubrix Technologies if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Purpose of the website
All the materials contained in the Company’s website are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship between you and the Company. No information provided on this site shall be considered a substitute for your independent investigation.
The information provided on this website may be related to products or services that are not available in your country and/or will not be available at any time.
Availability of the website
The Company is not bound by any obligation of result regarding the availability of the website. The Company reserves the right (i) to modify, without any prior notice, the features of the website and/or (ii) to suspend, interrupt or limit the access to all or part of the website, without any prior notice, particularly for maintenance purposes.
Links to Third-Party Websites
You acknowledge that framing the Company’s website or any similar process is prohibited.
The Company does not assume any obligation to monitor the information that you may post on its website.
You warrant that any information, Materials (the term “Material” is intended to cover all projects, files or other attachments sent to us) or comments other than personal data that you may transmit to the Company through the website does not infringe intellectual property rights or any other applicable law. Such information, Materials or comments, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You warrant that any information, Materials or comments that you may transmit to the Company through the website do not affect the integrity and/or the security of the website, and in particular, do not contain any virus, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive programs.
By submitting any information or material, you give the Company an unlimited and irrevocable license to use, copy, execute, show, display, modify and transmit such information, Material or comments, including any underlying idea, concept or know-how, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium. The Company reserves the right to use such information in any way it chooses.
Unless otherwise stated, Zubrix Technologies Private Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Zubrix Technologies. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Zubrix Technologies for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Zubrix Technologies
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Zubrix Technologies
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Zubrix Technologies
- Redistribute content from Zubrix Technologies
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Zubrix Technologies Private Limited does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Zubrix Technologies Private Limited, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Zubrix Technologies Private Limited shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Zubrix Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Zubrix Technologies Private Limited a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Zubrix Technologies Private Limited; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Zubrix Technologies Private Limited. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Zubrix Technologies Private Limited's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Account Eligibility for Hosting Services at hosting.zubrixtechnologies.com:-
- By registering for and using our hosting services, you represent that:
– You are at least 18 years of age. The Services are intended for use by users who are 18 years and older. Any registration, use of, or access to our services by anyone under 18 is a violation of this Agreement.
– If you use our services on behalf of another party, you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, complete, and current customer information on registration forms. The email address that you use to sign up must be different from the domain that you are signing up with. If there is a reason for us to contact you, we will contact you using this email address.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your account.
- Any dedicated IP order is subject to IP justification. IP justification policies may change to comply with the Indian Registry for Internet Names and Numbers (IRINN), American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) and Réseaux IP Européens Network Coordination Centre (RIPE).
- You agree that changing the main domain on an account will incur a fee of $10 for each time the main domain is changed.
Please Contact our Sales team before placing any order with us.
- You may be able to upload, store, publish, display, and distribute information, text photos, videos, and other content on or through our services (collectively referred to as, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted by us. You are solely responsible for ensuring that User Content complies with this agreement.
- Zubrix Technologies exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through Zubrix Technologies’ computers, networks, or points of presence. Zubrix Technologies does not monitor User Content. You agree and acknowledge that Zubrix Technologies may take corrective action in Zubrix Technologies’ sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that Zubrix Technologies will have no liability due to the corrective action that Zubrix Technologies may take.
Account Security and Zubrix Technologies Systems
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts and programs installed under your account are secure and that permissions of directories and files are set properly, regardless of the installation method. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account, including the compromise of credentials such as username and password.
- The services, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Zubrix Technologies may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems to ensure that use is authorized to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, or copied and used for authorized purposes. By using our services, you consent to monitoring of network services for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. This includes but is not limited to denial of service attacks, brute force attacks, email spam, and web spam.
- Any account which causes us to receive an abuse report may be suspended or terminated. If you do not remove malicious content after being notified, we reserve the right to leave access to services disabled.
- We reserve the right to impose fees for verified abuse. Payment must be made for abuse of services prior to account re-activation. We reserve the right to deviate from our abuse schedule as we see fit. Our abuse fee schedule is as follows:
- -First notice: no charge. (Service will be suspended if not entertained in 12 hours)
- -Second notice: $10 penalty.
- -Third notice: $50 penalty.
- -Fourth notice: Account Termination.
- We are not “HIPAA compliant”. Customers requiring secure storage of “protected health information” as define under the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) are expressly prohibited from using the services for such purposes.
Billing and Payment Information
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the services in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, payments received will be applied to the oldest outstanding invoice in your billing account first.
- Unless otherwise provided, you agree that you will be billed on an automatically recurring basis to prevent the disruption to your services.
- All invoices must be paid within 2 days of the invoice due date. Any invoice that is outstanding for more than 2 days may result in the suspension of your service. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. We reserve the right to charge a 15% late fee in addition to the invoice.
- It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, payment methods, or identities. We may report misuse or fraudulent use to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions, and credit card companies.
- – Invoices for monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual recurring services will be issued 07 days in advance of the due date.
– Unpaid services will be suspended 02 days past the due date on the service.
– Unpaid services will be terminated 05 days past the due date on the service.
- You may dispute an invoice with Zubrix Technologies prior to its due date. If you have any questions about a charge on your account, you may reach out to the billing department for assistance. Opening a dispute with your credit card company or initiating a charge back is a violation of this agreement, and may incur an additional $75 charge back fee.
Money Back Guarantee
- Zubrix Technologies provides a 10 day money back guarantee for shared & reseller accounts. The following are eligibility requirements for the money back guarantee. Customers must meet all eligibility requirements in order to be awarded the refund as per our money back guarantee:
- You have not been a customer of Zubrix Technologies in the past.
- Abuse or misuse has not occurred on your service (see “Account Security and Zubrix Technologies Systems”, “CPU, Bandwidth, and Disk Usage”).
- You have not initiated a dispute or charge back.
- Any violations of this agreement will waive your right to a refund.
- We debit Payment gateway & GST amount balance amount refund to client.
- Zubrix Technologies reserves the right to terminate service at any time. If an account is terminated for a policy violation there will be no refund.
- Customers can cancel service pursuant to the terms of their contract by email or through the portal. Only authorized contacts/individuals can cancel an account. Unless client specifies a termination date, accounts will be terminated upon notice.
- Unless otherwise specified in the terms of Client’s contract and for all month-to-month services, cancellation notice must be received at least 7 days prior to scheduled service renewal date; furthermore, if service is cancelled with less than 7 days remaining before scheduled service renewal, the service will renew for 1 additional month automatically.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted via the Zubrix Technologies client area by selecting “Request Service Cancellation” from the left navigation and submitting the cancellation form for the services being discontinued.
- Refund policies (above) strictly apply to all cancelled accounts.
- If an account is cancelled due to non-payment, Zubrix Technologies reserves the right to delete contents without notice and re-provision the server.
CPU, Bandwidth, and Disk Usage
- All use of hosting space provided by Zubrix Technologies is subject to the the terms of this agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Shared and reseller hosting space may be used only for web files, active email, and content of user websites. Space may not be used for storage, including as offsite storage of electronic files, email, or FTP hosting. We will review and notify you in the event of excessive CPU or disk usage. Excessive CPU usage is defined as such usage that significantly impacts other users’ ability to use their services.
- Dedicated and VPS usage is limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan or server that has been purchased.
- Bandwidth usage is actively monitored.
- Resellers are responsible for providing support to their clients. If a reseller’s client contacts us, we reserve the right to place the request on hold until the reseller contacts us directly. Resellers must contact Zubrix Technologies directly for security purposes.
- Resellers are responsible for the content stored and transmitted under their reseller accounts.
- Discounts and coupons are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used toward the purchase of a domain name registration unless otherwise specified.
Backups and Data Loss
- Your use of our services is at your sole risk. Our backup service runs weekly and saves 1 backup for managed hosting. Only one week of backups are kept at a time. This service is provided as a courtesy and may be modified or terminated at our sole discretion. We make no guarantees about the availability of these backups.
We strongly advise you to buy our add-on backup service or take regular backup at your end.