SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers– individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Zubrix CRM support services with the creation or administration of a Zubrix CRM account. Zubrix Technologies asks for your account information which includes your name, purchase key, email address, username. By voluntarily providing Zubrix Tech with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
- Event/Marketing Participants– Individuals who provide their information to Zubrix Technologies website when they subscribe to marketing material or participate in surveys. Zubrix Technologies may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contents, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
- Website Visitors– individuals who visit Websites and Zubrix CRM’ opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from Zubrix CRM. At your option, Zubrix Technologies asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Zubrix Technologies uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding support.
- To inform you when support agent replies you back on support request.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Zubrix CRM for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Zubrix CRM’ Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Zubrix CRM.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
hosting.zubrixtechnologies.com is our Product listed website & we are using 3rd party payment gateways: Payu money, PayPal & few others.
Tracking: - We are using Google Webmaster tools, Analytics & Facebook Pixel.
Comments: - We don't have any comments section under hosting.zubrixtechnologies.com.
Contact forms: - We don't have any contact form under hosting.zubrixtechnologies.com.
SSL: - We have integrated SSL in our website.
Chat Box: - We have integrated Chat System in our website for Sales Query & We collect Name, E-Mail & Message before start a chat due avoid spammers.
Privacy information about www.crmzubrix.com
www.crmzubrix.com is our customer management panel when user place the order from www.zubrixtechnologies.com and www.hosting.zubrixtechnologies.com he/she can view is invoices, statements, proposals, and knowledge-base.
Registration: - Registration is Mandatory for everyone who try to buy any services from www.zubrixtechnologies.com and www.hosting.zubrixtechnologies.com. We collect Name, E-Mail, Contact Number, Company Name if Any, Address information & security question. We have enabled Google Recaptcha to secure from spamming. Our websites and billing system trace ISP information to secure system from fraud orders.
Ticket System: - We have ticket system but registration is mandatory to raise new ticket.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Zubrix Technologies has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Zubrix Technologies follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Data Retention and Security
When Zubrix Technologies no longer has a legitimate business need to process your personal information, or no longer has a need to keep your personal information for any legal, tax, or regulatory reason, we will either delete or anonymised it. Zubrix CRM takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite its use of encryption, Zubrix CRM cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
For individuals in the EEA, Zubrix CRM’ legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Zubrix CRM will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Zubrix CRM to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Zubrix CRM will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Data Subject Rights
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Zubrix Technologies will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request. We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Zubrix Technologies does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.