SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers– individuals who register, on their own or on behalf of an entity, to use Zubrix CRM support services with the creation or administration of a Zubrix CRM account.
- Event/Marketing Participants– individuals who provide their information to Zubrix CRM when they subscribe to marketing material or participate in surveys.
- Website Visitors– individuals who visit Zubrix CRM’ Website and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from Zubrix CRM.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Zubrix CRM asks for your account information which includes your name, purchase key, email address, username. By voluntarily providing Zubrix CRM with your account information, you represent that you own and consent to our use of such personal data.
Zubrix CRM may ask for your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. Participation in events, surveys, contents, or subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
At your option, Zubrix CRM asks and may collect your name, email address, physical address, and phone number. In addition, we also collect information such as web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or other information as part of aggregated data.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Zubrix CRM uses the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding support.
- To inform you when support agent replies you back on support request.
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Zubrix CRM for the Services.
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
- To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Zubrix CRM’ Services.
- To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
- To diagnose problems.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Zubrix CRM.
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Zubrix CRM shares the information it collects about you in the following ways:
- Advertising– Based on the cookies and other tracking devices, we may work with advertising companies to display ads that may be of interest to you.
- As Required by Law or Similar Investigations– To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. Zubrix CRM may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
- Safety– We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of Zubrix CRM in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- Consent– Zubrix CRM may share your information with your consent.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
When Zubrix CRM no longer has a legitimate business need to process your personal information, or no longer has a need to keep your personal information for any legal, tax, or regulatory reason, we will either delete or anonymize it. Zubrix CRM takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite its use of encryption, Zubrix CRM cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
For individuals in the EEA, Zubrix CRM’ legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. Zubrix CRM will process personal information from you where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where processing is necessary for Zubrix CRM to perform Services pursuant to an agreement, or c) where processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. At any time, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent. If you do not provide the requested information, Zubrix CRM will not be able to perform Services for you. Also, you have the right to object where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal information.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Individuals located in the EEA may have additional statutory rights available to them with respect to their personal information, including the right to access your personal information, have it erased, have it corrected, or object to or restrict processing. If you would like to make such a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within thirty (30) days. Zubrix CRM will need to verify that the individual is inquiring about his/her own information before we can assist with the request. We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for consumers and businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 13 years of age, and use of our services by children under 13 years of age is forbidden.